[FOR ADMINS] How can I temporarily block access to Teamflect in case of a data breach?
In the event of a data breach or severe security incident, swiftly restricting access to Teamflect is essential to prevent further data exposure. Utilize the access blocking feature within the Security section of the admin center to temporarily suspend access for all users in your organization.
Step 1: Accessing the Security Section
- Log in to your Teamflect admin account and navigate to the "Security" section in the admin center.
Step 2: Activating Access Blocking
- Locate the access blocking toggle within the Security section at the bottom.
- Toggle the switch to the 'Block access' position to restrict access to Teamflect for all users in your organization.
Beneficial Use Cases
- Data Protection: Temporarily blocking access to Teamflect prevents unauthorized users from accessing sensitive information, minimizing the risk of further data exposure during the breach.
- Incident Response Management: Suspending access facilitates focused attention on resolving the data breach promptly and implementing necessary security measures.
- Compliance Assurance: Taking swift action demonstrates your commitment to data security and compliance with regulatory standards, enhancing trust among stakeholders and users.
By utilizing the access blocking feature in the Security section of Teamflect's admin center, you can effectively manage data breaches by preventing unauthorized access, enabling a focused approach to resolving the issue, and demonstrating your dedication to data security and compliance.