What are the different goal views?
Teamflect is a powerful goal management tool that enables you to track and manage goals within your organization effectively. One of the key features of Teamflect is the ability to change goal views, allowing you to choose the most suitable way to visualize and organize your goals. In this help article, we will explore the different goal views available in Teamflect and explain how they can be beneficial for your workflow.
Once you have accessed the Goals module, you can proceed to change the views for different tabs such as "Created by me," "My Team," "MS Teams Groups," "Department Goals," and "Company Goals."
1. List View
The List View in Teamflect provides a straightforward and organized way of displaying goals. Each goal is listed down, allowing you to quickly scan and identify key information.
Here's what you can expect from the List View:
- Clear goal presentation: Goals are presented in a structured list format, showing essential details such as goal title, description, due dates, labels, and status.
- Easy navigation: You can scroll through the list and locate specific goals based on their titles or other relevant information.
2. Feed View
The Feed View in Teamflect offers a more dynamic and detailed presentation of goals. This view resembles a social media feed and allows you to stay updated with goal-related activities.
Here are the key features of the Feed View:
- Timely updates: The Feed View displays goals with associated status changes, updates, and relevant dates and times. You can track the progress of goals and stay informed about any recent developments.
3. User View
The User View in Teamflect allows you to focus on individual employees and their respective goals. This view is particularly useful for managers or team leaders who want to track the progress of their team members.
Here's what you can expect from the User View:
- Employee-centric display: Each employee is listed, accompanied by their goals, status, due dates, and overall progress. This view enables you to monitor individual performance and provide targeted feedback.
- Comparative analysis: By comparing multiple employees' goals side by side, you can identify patterns, trends, or discrepancies in performance. This information can be instrumental in resource allocation and performance evaluation.
- Goal alignment: The User View can help you assess how well employees' goals align with the broader objectives of the team or organization. It facilitates discussions around goal alignment and encourages employees to contribute meaningfully to the overall strategy.
In Teamflect, goal views play a crucial role in tailoring the display of goals to match your preferred style and workflow. By utilizing List View, Feed View, and User View, you can enhance goal management, collaboration, and performance tracking within your organization. Experiment with different views to find the one that works best for you and your team.