[FOR ADMINS] How can I edit the default feedback templates?
You can view all the available feedback templates that can be used by end-users and you can configure them. To change the default feedback templates, please go to Teamflect Admin Center https://admin.teamflect.com
Find "Modules" on the left navigation bar and click "Feedback" tab.
When the page opens, click "Customize feedback templates".
When you click this button, you will see all the feedback templates that are available to your end-users.
You can either edit the existing ones or click the "+ Add new template" button which is located at the top left of the screen to create a new feedback template.
Click the "+ Add new template" button to create a new template. Once clicked, you will see a new pop-up window where you can enter the details about your new feedback template.
Add a title. This title will be visible inside the Teamflect application, so it is a good idea to choose a self-explanatory name.The title you specified will appear as follows when the new feedback pop up opens
Add a description. This description will be visible inside the Teamflect application.
Choose the template type before proceeding to the next step. When you click the "Template type" drop-down option, you will see 5 different options
- Default - Feedback templates with this type will be available to everyone in your company
- Official - Feedback templates with this type can only be given by the Teamflect administrators. Non-administrator users will not see this template name as an option.
- Manager to direct report - Feedback templates with this type will only be visible if a manager chooses his/her direct report as the feedback receiver.
- Direct report to manager - Feedback templates with this type will only be visible if a direct report chooses his/her manager as the feedback receiver.
- Self-assessment - Feedback templates with this type will only be visible under the self-assessment option.
.Once your selection is complete, you can start adding questions to the template.
After adding the first question, click the "Add new question" button to add a new question.
When you click the "Add new question" button, a new pop-up window will open which will allow you to enter the question details.
Currently, Teamflect supports 5 different question types.
- Multiple choice
- Likert Scale
From the boxes below, you can choose whether to allow more than one answer, whether it is mandatory to answer this question, and whether you want additional comments.
After you finish adding all your questions, click "Create". Your new feedback template - "Project management skills" in our example - will be visible inside the Teamflect application.